Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Great Summer Read

   



     It seems like the only time I stumble upon an amazing book is in the middle of summer while poolside. Once again, I've found a book I couldn't put down.  I just finished it and couldn't believe it was over. It left me wanting more and never letting the story end.  I don't know if it was because I felt like it was a story anyone could relate to or because of how it was written.  


     So what I'm getting at here is everyone should read The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken! It's a story about the outcome of a bet over who gets the girl made at the tender age of 8. It makes for a great summer love story! I will warn that while never graphic, there are some scenes that don't leave much to the imagination.  But if you can appreciate a good love story, then this book is for you! It's available on Amazon or the traditional paperback. Now go out and read it!!!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment