Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Muscle: Week 1


     Are you as excited as I am for our first Monday Muscle! I promise this will be quick and not super painful (just a little burn for now)! To help encourage, I thought I would post some before, during, and after pictures. If you feel brave enough to do the same, please join the party!

Before:




So here's your first workout:


     30 Jumping Jacks
     10 Crunches
     5 Push ups
     10 Squats
     10 sec Tipover Tuck


Congratulations! That's all there is to it! We have successfully completed our first Monday Muscle! Hope you all are feeling fabulous! Don't forget to leave comments, before pictures, and to let us know you were here! Until next week!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I completed my Monday Muscle and feel great! How about you? Make sure to follow us so you don't miss a single workout!

    ReplyDelete