Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Muscle: Week 3


     Guess what! We made it to the last Monday Muscle before our 30 Day Challenge! I hope you are ready to start picking things up a bit! Don't fret though, we'll work our way in slowly. Starting next Monday, our 30 Day Challenge will take the place of our Monday Muscle and we'll add a second workout to the week. This challenge will run through the first week of September.  I hope you will continue to follow along and post your results along with us!

Without further ado....your third Monday Muscle:


     50 Butt Kickers
     30 Plies
     30 Oblique Crunches
     25 Wall Push ups
     10 sec Arching Low Lunge


     Fabulous job once again! I hope you all enjoyed Monday Muscle and I hope to see you for our 30 Day Challenge! Let me know how you are progressing! Keep up the good work! We'll see you next week for the big challenge!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment