Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Helpfuls

    With the holidays quickly approaching and the gifts remaining on Christmas lists dwindling, I thought I would take a moment to share a few of my favorite places for gifts. Many of my friends have side businesses or are fortunate enough to be able to create for a living. I wanted to take a moment and give a shout out to them! Please check them out and give them some love this holiday season!

  •  Treasured Hope Designs- jewelry


  • Candy Apple- custom apparel and home decor


  • The Polka Dot Hippo-kids apparel and accessories


  • Sami's Cakes- custom cakes (Lincoln, NE)


  • Mary Kay


  • The Red Dress Boutique (my newest favorite place to shop, love everything)



  • Where are your go to places for holiday shopping? Happy holidays to all my faithful readers!


    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment